2008 Playboy Playmate of the Year Jayde Nicole (Photos and Video)

22-year-old Jayde Nicole is a Canadian model who began modeling for catalogs and fashion shows at age six. She was Playboy Playmate of the Month in January 2007, and IsThisHappening.com has exclusively revealed that she will be featured in the June 2008 issue as Playmate of the Year.

From Jayde’s Myspace page:

I am a small town girl. And I mean SMALL town, lol. I am about 5 9′, 117 pounds, hazel eyes and very dark brown, long hair. I am 100% all natural, although some people choose not to believe that.

I have a small tattoo in black old English writing that says RESPECT… for all those who ask many questions about this tattoo, here’s the deal- It’s on my lower-lower stomach, lol! I put it there so I could hide it and continue to do modeling. I got it when I left a bad relationship to remind myself that I deserved more and not to let ANYONE push you around and treat you poorly! This is very important, not just for girls, but for everyone!!!

I don’t know what my background is because both of my parents were adopted. I’ve never really had to urge to find out because I don’t think it matters. I’m me, I’m Canadian, and I think that’s enough.

My whole life is music. I listen to everything, but rock is definitely my favorite! I’m currently learning how to play the guitar. I’m not very good yet, lol. But its something I’ve always wanted to do, so I’m just doing it!

I love to travel. Aruba is one of my favorite spots so far, but there are a lot of places I haven’t been yet! I hope one day to have seen it all and to have experienced all of the different cultures!

I have a Tea-Cup Chihuahua named Pumpkin. He is 3 years old and weighs about 3 pounds. He is my baby and I adore him!

I love my true friends and would do anything for them, like they would do for me. I think that your real friends really make you who you are and help you get through life’s tough times!

Congratulations to 2008 Playboy Playmate of the Year Jayde Nicole.

View photos and video below.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7tbTEoaalpKmsvLCwxqiqrKGgY7CwuY6boK2slaOur7DBqKynnF9nfXGEjKmjmrGSpMZuvMuasKaZpJp6sLKMrZ%2BeZamarrN5yZqwnZ1do7aku8ueZKmgn6m8tHnAp5tmrpmZsrB7